Okay... I have the 8320 running 4.5.52 and i also have a mac.. is there ... BlackBerry Curve forum

phiv5e no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    217F515F

8320 and itunes

Advertisement

Okay... I have the 8320 running 4.5.52 and i also have a mac.. is there a app that allows me to add media to my phone with out freezing my phone?? I cant use Roxio, cause i have a mac. Unless they have a mac version, which i doubt. Anyway, every time i use the usb to hook my phone up, if i start to copy and drag music and pictures from there actual folders, the phone procedes to hang up on something. Meaning it wont let me eject the device once im done. I have to shut down my computer to get it off, then once i try to use the device to view the music or music it locks. It may work @ first, but after that it locks... my homescreen is completely frozen. What is that bout????

iaxbbcp no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    The updated version of Pocketmac syncs with itunes and with iphoto. it lets you select which playlists to sync and which photo albums to sync...you do have to have your device in Mass media mode for it to work.. I'm running 4.5 on my 8130 and have a Mac at this point in time it works well for me.. just remember it won't play any of the songs you've purchased from itunes store..
    iaxbbcp
    Tour 9630
    US Cellular

cinematicmatt no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304D28C7
    also there's an app called itunemywalkman.. it'll sync a selected playlist to your phone.. it's a script you have to add to itunes, and it will automatically detect when your phone is plugged in and ask if you want to sync that playlist

pretty fun, but i have a big ipod so i don't use it that much...

phiv5e no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    217F515F
    thanks guys.. i'll try your suggestions. i was just stuck. Any ideas on why the computer wont eject the device??