Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB 8320 (wap.pinstack.com)~ thanks supaman.... BlackBerry Curve forum

jsternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23DFE188

Re: 8320 Aim

Advertisement

~via BB 8320 (wap.pinstack.com)~ thanks supaman.

jsternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23DFE188

~via BB 8320 (wap.pinstack.com)~ hey guys, my aim service is back up. Let's hope it stays up this time. Jkai, what did tmo say when you called? Anything of importance?

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by jsternbach
    ~via BB 8320 (wap.pinstack.com)~ hey guys, my aim service is back up. Let's hope it stays up this time. Jkai, what did tmo say when you called? Anything of importance?
    When I called they said there was an outage at the burning tree country club which just so happend to be in my backyard. But I asked the lady if it was everything that was down. And she said no, so I said everyone I've talked to that has an 8320 it wasn't working. And then I told her that it my have something to do with the data packets and she said she didn't know anything about the 8320 and the oz messenger, and I told her the curve didn't use oz and she was like really... I love level one techs that can't do their job. Lol

No offense to any bb customer service reps, 90% of you guys are wonderful. Lol

inkwell no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    PM me

My message is a little different, it ask me to go on Blackberry.com/aim and when I go on there it says to go to mobile.blackberry.com on my phone. I have the 8320 and everything else on the phone works fine (WiFi, UMA, emails, etc.) How do I initially sign on? All the messengers are already loaded and I have been using BB mesenger (pin).

Luigi

JPREP no está en línea Stack level 2

I have a different problem. Mine will not allow me to log off. I resent service books, but it keeps automatically signing me in. I even took out the battery and replaced it, and still signing me in (even when it's not actually signed in). By that I mean, I have "auto-login" unchecked, and saved it as unchecked. It's getting annoying because when I log-in on my laptop, it says I'm in two locations; and if I put up an away message, it sends all messages to the BlackBerry (even though it's not logged in, but is!)

Any issues like this?

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Maybe your UMA connection dropped, and it didn't re-connect?

~via BB CURVE (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have never heard of it not logging off, and it just stays logged in. That's kind of odd. I don't think the UMA connection has anything to do with that. That's more luke an eternal error. I would try backing up your device. Wiping it. Then restoring it so your AIM application is kind of disabled, then try logging in and see what its doing from that point. Get back to me if you have any questions about that process.

bglawrence no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2746CB17

use Jivetalk instead of the factory AIM software. You should also know that the the AIM service uses text messages rather than data plan like jivetalk. If you dont have unlimited texting then youre paying a lot. also AIM is much slower since its sms not data. The data plan is immediate. Just an fyi.

tdawg no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    241F06A2

Quote Originally Posted by JPREP
    I have a different problem. Mine will not allow me to log off. I resent service books, but it keeps automatically signing me in. I even took out the battery and replaced it, and still signing me in (even when it's not actually signed in). By that I mean, I have "auto-login" unchecked, and saved it as unchecked. It's getting annoying because when I log-in on my laptop, it says I'm in two locations; and if I put up an away message, it sends all messages to the BlackBerry (even though it's not logged in, but is!)

Any issues like this?
    you can just sign on through the computer and then bam. It will knock you off.
    BB8900 is mine!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com) ~ yeah. It will knock you off. But I think he's saying that its still not logging him off the phone.

dgon2202 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24215ef5

same problem. blackberry.com/aim AHHH i hate itttt.. uh service books..watis it ..and y deleted and how to resend it 2myself..

JPREP no está en línea Stack level 2

I took the battery out, backed up, and wiped the device. Looks like it's working fine now. I'm just concerned about logging back in. If I experience any more problems, I'll let you know. Thanks for the help!

dgon2202 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24215ef5

well i got my aim to work i calld tmo. cus i was gettin alot of dropd calls..they toldm e toput a new sim card in and turn off my wifi.. idk if it did help but now it works.... but aim on the curve still sucks. only 30 buddys andu cant even make ur own aways or check other ppls... booooo..

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

delete the aim from your 8320 and install jive talk cant go wrong. i gave a try to the bb aim. but jive talk trumps it. www.beejive.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12