Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hm, well I lost that bet! Media cards are usually the culprit in the case ... BlackBerry Curve forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

Hm, well I lost that bet! Media cards are usually the culprit in the case of freezing/rebooting.

Delete the 4.5 OS off your PC, make sure you have the OS you wish to downgrade to on the PC, connect the device and launch the DM.

alreegator no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    313A3BBC
    Thanks Ro! i had forgot the process.

bonz129 no está en línea Stack level 2
    i just upgraded to the new OS from blackberry.com and everything is working fine except on my today+ theme the homescreen doesnt show my events under calendar... anyone know how to fix this and make it show again ? its bothering me just seeing blanks

johnnybrav0 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm from Tmobile too and just updated this morning. Everything works perfectly. No problems so far....

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    I have .81 on both of my Curves for T-Mobile. Funny thing is, one of the Curves wont allow me to change icons, while the other allows me to and actually changes the icon when i select to change it. Very weird, but in my opinion, still works flawlessly!

heresiarh no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    Waiting for T-Mobile to release 4.5 will take forever. I just upgraded and everything is smooth. Go for it!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have TMOBILE 8320. It won't allow me to upgrade. It says my device software is up-to-date. I know for a fact is still sits at 4.2.

Quote Originally Posted by heresiarh View Post
    I have TMOBILE 8320. It won't allow me to upgrade. It says my device software is up-to-date. I know for a fact is still sits at 4.2.
    Gotcha covered in the other thread!

lamoglinsgal no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just wanted to chime in and say I upgraded to 4.5 last night and it works flawlessly, myFaves and all! I'm loving the new features!

For anyone who is going to upgrade, the first few minutes after the upgrade will be a little slow, but everything us updating. The trick I used to get my myFaves to all display properly was to go into the contact in my address book, edit (you don't have to make changes) and save. Then they all appeared like normal in the myFaves circle.

Also, for those of you who aren't seeing the upgrade in the application loader, after you download 4.5 you have to install it on your PC in order for it to come up. Install, then of course, delete the vendor file.
    Last edited by lamoglinsgal; 10-07-2008 at 02:16 PM.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    I upgraded my Curve that was having issues with the myFaves to the new Rogers 4.5 OS, and things are perfect now!

shottaboi no está en línea Stack level 1

Question

nothing seem to be working every time i try to watch a video or news it tells me my phone is not formated i put thre xplayer on and it does not work what to do?

shottaboi,

Please fill in your profile information so we know what device you have and what OS you're running.

Are you only having issues with media-related stuff? Might need to check your APN settings in Options>Advanced Options>TCP (I think....don't have my device in front of me), then check here (enter your country and provider) to see what the settings should be.

pumpkin24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm going to exchange my 8320 because of defect, but I need to know how to lower os back to 4.2...please help???? Will they notice if it is at 4.5??

pumpkin, you'll need to make sure you have the 4.2 OS loaded to your PC and delete the 4.5 OS off the PC. Then, once you launch the Desktop Manager it should prompt you for the downgrade.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

preciouzkitty no está en línea Stack level 1
    i upgraded and no problems as of yet. plus i know 4 other people who have upgraded and everything is working perfect.

go for it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12