So I just got my 8320, now to find someone to unlock it. Does anyone ... BlackBerry Curve forum

PacketRat no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

So I just got my 8320, now to find someone to unlock it. Does anyone know if the IM clients will still work after unlocking and being put on at&t?

Thanks
    -------
    PacketRat
    258CDFE8

ARHYTHMATIK no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: 8320

Yeah- everything will work like normal- except customized-carrier apps (like XM radio on the ATT curve won't work on T-Mobile.) Unlock it at www.gsmphonesource.com - Adam is the best in the business and I've used him many times to unlock Blckberries.

bbguyhouston no está en línea Stack level 1

Hey everyone! I just got the BB 8320 from tmobile. I installed Jive Talk and its not working. It's giving me a message: unable to find working connection. Everything else is working, wi fi calling, web pre-intsalled aim programs. I am also not able to install programs by using Desktop Manager, keeps giving me an error msg saying the application is not for this phone or something like that... ie Info Space I downloaded the one for 83xx seies... hmmm please help! I cannot imagine a bb with no JIVE TALK!!!

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ir if you have tmobile you can get it unlocked after you've been a customer for 90 days, or if your not a customer at all find someone who is and use their account to get it unlocked

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

ok - for the apps not loading on DM you need to download the Handheld software from Tmo and install it on your pc. Then you will be fine to load via DM.

For Jivetalk - does it use the TCP? I can't remember. Options, Advanced Options, TCP, but wap.voicestream.com in the top, leave the two below it blank and that may be your problem.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Ok, thank you I just tried that now its telling me your device is not properly configured for TCP, go to options..... to enter the carrier's APN settings.... does anybody know? Jive Talk used to work on my BB 8700 with no problem.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~all you should have to put it is wap.voicestream.com and leave the username and password blank.

YEAHHHHH!!! it works... THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so one more question since its working now Im home my phone is connected to wifi am I using my wifi or tmobile internet service? THanks

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the wifi

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

as long as wifi is set to perferred you are on wifi
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

vw1pntatet no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2420a639
    When you drop tmo and go att how are you still able to connect to UMA. Thought you had to pay for it.