I have a BLACKBERRY 8310, i was using one day when the phone just vibrated ... BlackBerry Curve forum

4$ythe no está en línea Stack level 1

8310 wont turn on

Advertisement

I have a BLACKBERRY 8310, i was using one day when the phone just vibrated and turned off, i tried turning it on back but that didnt work, i also did a battery puLl but that didnt work either, i dont get the red light when i insert the battery and my pc doesnt recognises it either. What can i do to resolve the problem.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Does the phone turn on if you plug in the charger and without the battery in it? If not, it may be time to contact your carrier for a replacement.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Does the phone turn on if you plug in the charger and without the battery in it? If not, it may be time to contact your carrier for a replacement.
    The fone come on any at all, with or without charger, or battery,no red light or anything

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Please update your profile when you have time with carrier, device (8310), location, etc.

It sounds like a defective phone. Just to cover all the bases have you tried to connect to a p-c with a USB cable to see if there's any sign of life there?

As I suggested, if it won't come on at all, it's time to check out your replacement and/or repair options. Good luck.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    jblackfish is right...i would call your carrier and you *should* have no problem getting a free replacement unless they know of a fix that we do not. highly unlikely though

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    I hope you have insurance on that phone if it's not brand new and under 30 days...

Had no isurance on the phone, i bought it off ebay about 2 months ago

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by 4$ythe View Post
    Had no isurance on the phone, i bought it off ebay about 2 months ago
    Awww, you may want to go to a private repair shop or something and see if they can diagnose the problem with your phone. I know some repair shops will offer you "refurbished" phones for a little cheaper. By refurbished, I mean working phones they've bought off their customers and replaced housings on.

Good luck...