I tried 4.5 and it didn't work right with Telenav so I went back to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Prorock no está en línea Stack level 3

8310 Won't Charge

Advertisement

I tried 4.5 and it didn't work right with Telenav so I went back to 4.2. Now my Curve doesn't seem to want to charge. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Try a diff charger. I had that issue too but it was just many faulty chargers. Just went and bought a new one and problem solved

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Yeah I tried the home and car charger and couldn't get either one to work.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    My husband had to return his 8320 due to the same problem. Luckily it was within the 14 days that we had it.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    You may try my advice if not you can always return the charger you buy..Also check the charging port to make sure the teeth on it have not been removed...many don't notice that if its gone that it will not charge at all

Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    You may try my advice if not you can always return the charger you buy..Also check the charging port to make sure the teeth on it have not been removed...many don't notice that if its gone that it will not charge at all

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~It seems that I am missing a tooth. Thanks for the help.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Yeah your going to have to do a warranty exchange on it to solve that issue..Unless your within the 30 day period then go ahead and return to your local att corp store for more assistance.

edit: would you like the number to warranty exchange?