I downloaded yahoo messenger. When I try to start the program, I get an error ... BlackBerry Curve forum

dmk51 no está en línea Stack level 1

8310 What did I do wrong?

Advertisement

I downloaded yahoo messenger. When I try to start the program, I get an error message "program not configured for this device" Please help!

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by dmk51 View Post
    I downloaded yahoo messenger. When I try to start the program, I get an error message "program not configured for this device" Please help!
    Who is your carrier?? If it is AT&T; your BB is not configured to access Yahoo messenger. You need to have the service book sent your phone.
    There is some threads on here on how to get it done, but I have not tried it yet.

Here is the Link to configure your Yahoo IM:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...r_devices.html

I downloaded and install JiveTalk and used my Yahoo through their IM along with gtalk and aol....
    There is a 30 day trail and then it cost you 29.95 for the user licenses (this carries over to any device that you will own in the future) or the 19.95 for your device licenses (current device only).
    Last edited by stnkyq2; 03-13-2008 at 03:42 PM.
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........