Hey guys....can someonehelp me out. I noticed the other day that my phone no longer ... BlackBerry Curve forum

thebear68 no está en línea Stack level 1

8310 volume problems

Advertisement

Hey guys....can someonehelp me out.

I noticed the other day that my phone no longer rings, the alarm no longer sounds, and I get no alerts that messages are in. Speakerphone does not seem to work either....I can speak, but I cannot hear.

I have tried going into each profile and adjusting the volume and I still cannot make it work. Any ideas?

Thanks

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    First of all welcome to Pinstack. It sounds like your speaker is toast if the person you call or is calling you can hear you, but you cant hear them..If your phone is under warranty, I would take it back. If not, I dont really know, your kind of on your own. hope it works out for you.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Hmm, it does sound like your speaker connection is bad. Have you dropped your phone recently? Has your bb been dropped in liquid? If your phone is under warranty (I think one year with the manufacturer) and 30 days with your carrier, you should take it in and have them take a look. If not, you should try taking it to a repair shop.