My blackberry updated the other day to the version 4.5.0.182. Ever since its done so ... BlackBerry Curve forum

CX7Kristen no está en línea Stack level 2

8310 upgrade now have Calendar issues

Advertisement

My blackberry updated the other day to the version 4.5.0.182. Ever since its done so my calendar events will now show up on my main home screen as I use the today theme. Help me get them back!

CX7Kristen no está en línea Stack level 2
    fixed

DesignerGirl no está en línea Stack level 1
    How? I'm having issues as well.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    What exactly is the problem you are experiencing?

DesignerGirl no está en línea Stack level 1
    My recurring events have been tagged by BB as a color for a different e-mail address, so they won't synch with Outlook like they used to. Now all my birthdays and anniversaries have been deleted from Outlook (but show up on my BB under a different "send to" address). After reading a number of threads apparently this is part of a glitch with the new upgrade. I'm hoping for a simple solution in order to avoid re-entering all the data in my Outlook and hoping it synchs correctly with my BB. Any ideas? Thank you!!!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    DesignerGirl,

Sometimes when you perform an OS upgrade, your default information will have been reset causing the issue you describe.

Go to Options>Advanced Options>Default Services. Make sure the e-mail address settings in Default Services matches what you are syncing with in Outlook.

Once you get the e-mail settings matched up you should be okay, but you'll probably have to delete everything from your device, then get everything re-entered in Outlook to get it back to the way you want it.

You can clear out the calendar entries on your device through Desktop Manager or by going into the calendar>Options, then type RSET.

Hope this helps!