Hi, I'm new here and I was looking @ some themes on this website and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

angelarodriguez no está en línea Stack level 2

8310 themes

Advertisement

Hi, I'm new here and I was looking @ some themes on this website and some are labeled as 83xx, but the download files are named 8300 or pearl something. Are they still compatible with my curve 8310 & can I still download the theme?? I'm a little bit confused on this.

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    All themes that say curve 8300 or 83xx are compatible for any of the 8300 to 8330 bb's the pearl or 81xx series are not compatible

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by Don LuiG View Post
    All themes that say curve 8300 or 83xx are compatible for any of the 8300 to 8330 bb's the pearl or 81xx series are not compatible

So, the 83xx are still compatable even if their download file name says pearl or are those meant for the pearl??

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    Usually the theme file will say what BB it is for. 83XX for curve 81XX for pearl.

Ok, so I downloaded one and when I looked @ the properties of the theme, the descriptio said its "a user defined 8300 theme" and so as long as it says that, I'm good, right? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by angelarodriguez View Post
    Ok, so I downloaded one and when I looked @ the properties of the theme, the descriptio said its "a user defined 8300 theme" and so as long as it says that, I'm good, right? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yes, correct.

mcawthon2004 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    313d77b4
    Yes that's right as long as it says 83 in the beginning you can download the theme cause my theme right now is a 8300 theme called the titanium which I love and works like a charm and I have another one for the 8320 and I have the 8310!! So do work!! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~