How do I set my ringtones I.E. Specific callers, text messages, groups? etc etc etc!! ... BlackBerry Curve forum

SpeedJunkyz no está en línea Stack level 1

8310 Ringtone Settings

Advertisement

How do I set my ringtones I.E. Specific callers, text messages, groups? etc etc etc!!

Help thanks

SJ

Kero351 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242ed7b2
    advanced settings below profiles; pick the profile you want to edit, then you can modify all that at jazz.

The only advance setting i know and see is under the options and thats advanced options.

also how do you delete ones you don't want? Can you delete ones that came on it already?

SJ

PIN/ID
    242ed7b2
    you go to profiles first. If you are using a zen theme you can go to the icon of the speaker in the top corner of the main screen. You then scroll to the bottom and you will see advanced settings. That's a different advanced settings than the one in the options menu.

ok I see that now, anything else?

PIN/ID
    242ed7b2
    once you go there choose the profile you want edit (i.e. normal). from there you can pick something for everything from emails to browser alerts.

ok I will putz around with it, I dont see what I am supposed to hit to get me to that screen.

PIN/ID
    242ed7b2
    ok so let say you have the zen theme on. In the top right corner is a icon of a speaker. This icon is selectable to change the profile quickly. when you do this it presents a list of the availible profiles. If you scroll ALL the way down "advanced..." will show up. Select. You are now presented with the profiles screen. Select a profile you would like to edit the sounds for, an example being loud or normal. Once seleted you are presented with the "(name of profile selected to edit her)" screen. it will show options like browser, etc. Select one, lets say "phone". You are then presented with in and out of holster options including what tone, vibrate, ring or both, volume, etc.

Alternately if not using a zen theme; from the main screen hit your applications button, select the profiles icon (may need to hit applications button again and select "show all" if you dont see it. Them follow the directions above from the point where you first select the profile icon.

good luck! sorry i wasnt more thorough before.