I am not able to get the drop down menus on any webpage to work, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

manjo no está en línea Stack level 1

8310 OS4.5 drop down menus in web forms do not work

Advertisement

I am not able to get the drop down menus on any webpage to work, when I fill web forms, the browser seems to wait with no indication what its doing. I tried clearing the cache etc but that does not work. I have enabled all the options in the browser option. Am I missing something? anyone else had the same problem and found a fix ?

8310 4.5.69 OS.

manjo no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by manjo View Post
    I am not able to get the drop down menus on any webpage to work, when I fill web forms, the browser seems to wait with no indication what its doing. I tried clearing the cache etc but that does not work. I have enabled all the options in the browser option. Am I missing something? anyone else had the same problem and found a fix ?

8310 4.5.69 OS.
    Bump.

Nelson0000 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi Manjo

I too have the same problem I am also on 4.5 but an older version .37 I think. Even just to reply and type this msg now on my mobile has been a pain as the drop boxes or typing into a box is hit and miss. Sure would love to know if there is a fix too

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Spoook no está en línea BES Pro
    I had this exact same issue on a beta version of 4.5. Very very frustrating. Strange thing is now I am on the stable version of 4.5.0.69 it works perfectly. Are you on beta version?