has anyone attempted to use the 8310 on TMO? if so, can you pls let ... BlackBerry Curve forum

MacFly69 no está en línea Stack level 2

8310 on T-Mobile?!

Advertisement

has anyone attempted to use the 8310 on TMO? if so, can you pls let me know if you're able to use the GPS with TMO. i know that there's a specific plan associated with it, not sure if TMO has anything like that.

i'm currently using an unlocked 8300 on TMO, but would like to upgrade to the 8310 w/GPS.

thanks in advance!

rw5579 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: 8310 on T-Mobile?!

Quote Originally Posted by MacFly69
    has anyone attempted to use the 8310 on TMO? if so, can you pls let me know if you're able to use the GPS with TMO. i know that there's a specific plan associated with it, not sure if TMO has anything like that.

i'm currently using an unlocked 8300 on TMO, but would like to upgrade to the 8310 w/GPS.

thanks in advance!
    tmo doesnt have any GPS plans at this time, GPS function is currently used for 911 calls only, down the road maybe...

MacFly69 no está en línea Stack level 2

correct me if i'm wrong, but couldn't i use the built in GPS with Google Maps? or would i need some sort of GPS "plan"?

thanks again.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

MacFly I have an 8310 on TMO. Works just fine...I keep losing the BB maps icon though. Not sure what's up with that. Although you can just download it again. Not much of a Hassel.

It works just fine. If you have more questions just ask.