I like to use my curve 8310 hands free with the loudspeaker on. Since yesterday, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

sstephanie40 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

8310 loudspeaker problem.

Advertisement

I like to use my curve 8310 hands free with the loudspeaker on. Since yesterday, when setting loudspeaker, the icon shows on the screen, but no sound comes from the berry.

If I go back to handset, the sound is restored as usual for that mode. The earpiece works fine too.

Taking it to the T-mobile shop, the guy suggested it is software problem , and a reflash should sort it. But I'm not convinced, so am opening this one up to you stackers...... should I reflash or take it back to the shop and insist they replace the actual speaker? Anyone else had this problem?

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    If it was working before yesterday and its still under warranty, if I was you I would take it back and get a new one. Im not sure what he meant by "reflash", but like I said if it was working and now its not, you have a problem that a warranty will cover.

PIN/ID
    They won't replace, only repair. Trouble is that once you reflash the os you have to reinstall the apps. Not all are replaced with device manager. And that is a hassle with set up like bbweather etc, which were tweaked to work on the curve. Ah well, the warranty is up in August so I have time....

evilcaptain no está en línea Stack level 3
    Does the speaker work when you play media (Music and/or videos)?

PIN/ID
    Yes it does..... strange....but only thrpugh the handset!