Hello! I apologize in advance if my posting is not right but I read the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

3m3rs0n no está en línea Stack level 1

Question 8310 from Vodafone to T-mobile

Advertisement

Hello!

I apologize in advance if my posting is not right but I read the faqs and the guides, howtos and looked for some answers.

I have an offer from a friend in Germany to buy his unlocked Vodafone Germany 8310 BB, which he says is prosumer version. I would like to use it in T-mobile Hungary network with a BB Enterprise Subscription. Will I be able to use every functionality of the device? [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif](email-forward a blackberry-re, mms, internet, push-email) on this other carrier?[/FONT]

Thank you for your answers in advance.

Br,
    3m3rs0n

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    I am not familiar with those networks, but in the USA the 8310 from at&t will work just fine unlocked on T-Mobile with a T-Mobile SIM card.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

3m3rs0n no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks Melissaox.

Do you know the difference of an Enterprise and a Prosumer version phone? Does this exist or I'm reading something wrong?

Thanks.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    In the states we don't have the prosumer and enterprise versions. I myself have no idea of these particular devices. Also I do recall a ways back another stacker had issues with this and couldn't get this to work.

Sorry for not helping much but hopefully someone with experience with these devices will come along.