Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

i called the stores and nothing yet, employees tell me, 8310???? that doesnt exist... BlackBerry Curve forum

cdelauz no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: 8310 Fact Sheet

Advertisement

i called the stores and nothing yet, employees tell me, 8310???? that doesnt exist

kwues no está en línea Stack level 3

hey guys, just got off the phone with C.S. and was able to upgrade my phone to the 8310, go figure...pretty painless, at first the rep said it was a data only device but after she transferred me to the upgrade dept. everything was smooth sailing, so far. same price as the current curve $199.99 after MIR with a data plan of course. the rep told me they had a lot in stock of both colors, he even waived my $18.00 upgrade fee (shipping is 3-5 days)...can't wait, wish everyone else luck that tries....

p.s. I've been calling stores in all week up till an hour ago....i give up no one seems to know anything, glad i tried CS again...

jalm1 no está en línea Stack level 2

Quick question, were you in the "upgrade" window? i just got last att phone in May so when i priced the upgrade on the site (including the business discount) they wanted $299 for the 8300.

no i was never online, everything was done over the phone.....is that what you meant?

$299.99 is before the $100 MIR, so it is the same price that everyone gets (not on a premier account)....
    Last edited by kwues; 10-15-2007 at 06:59 PM.

Sort of. I guess it was my understanding that you were not eligible to get a discount on upgraded phones until your current phone/package had aged so many months. If you upgrade before that time the phone will cost more then the advertised price ($199 in this case).

that maybe the case this is first time i upgraded my device via carrier, all my previous phones/device were purchase unlocked/unbranded via 3rd party shops....also my contract had been expired for over two years now...

Thanks for the info!

veritus no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23CC4F7B

Humm, I'm on the phone with CS and they are swearing that there is no 8310 available yet. Should I call back and try for another rep?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

haha ^^ i would...considering how many people have said they ordered one on the phone

Quote Originally Posted by veritus
    Humm, I'm on the phone with CS and they are swearing that there is no 8310 available yet. Should I call back and try for another rep?
    definitely try a different rep, when I first initially called yesterday, the rep was able to locate it right away without any problems....just waiting for it in the mail, already recieved my shipping confirmation info (although it still says that it has'nt shipped, hopefully sometime today....)

Just got off the phone with Premier and they told me it was an issue that i needed to take up with my company and that they needed to request the phone be offered. Somehow that just doesn't seem right as i think every phone ATT offers (except maybe the iPhone) is offered on Premier.

Anyone elese have a similar experience?

PIN/ID
    23CC4F7B

Quote Originally Posted by jalm1
    Just got off the phone with Premier and they told me it was an issue that i needed to take up with my company and that they needed to request the phone be offered. Somehow that just doesn't seem right as i think every phone ATT offers (except maybe the iPhone) is offered on Premier.

Anyone elese have a similar experience?
    I'm on a government contract, however the rep I spoke is saying they don't offer the phone yet. It's not an issue of it not being availble to me.

harm_dzines no está en línea Stack level 3

Do these NOT have Wi-Fi like my 8320 from TMO?
    A friend of mine who has ATT wants one, but he says he was told they do not have Wi-Fi

iridemybike no está en línea Stack Professional

Correct, the 8310 does not have wi-fi. It has GPS instead. The 8320 has wi-fi but no GPS.

If you call CS and the rep tells you they don't have it then I would suggest calling in again and talking to somebody else.

Tucker

PIN/ID
    23CC4F7B

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast