I have just got a BB 8310 Curve on T Mobile network. When the phone ... BlackBerry Curve forum

NickR123 no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile 8310 Curve Network Connection Problem

I have just got a BB 8310 Curve on T Mobile network.

When the phone loses network connection for example on an underground train or in a basement it seems unable to re connect once I am back within network range.

I have to turn the handset off and take out the battery and replace before the handset will re connect to the network.

Alternatively the phone may decide to reconnect after about 35 minutes on its own.

I have asked the handset to connect manually and after 5 minutes it tells me the command has timed out.

I know that it should take perhaps 2 - 3 minutes to connect but I shouldn't have to keep replacing the battery.

Could there be any settings on the handset that may need changing / checking??

Any advice will be much appreciated

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    Just Ask
    I have the issue of it not reconnecting to my network (Alltel) if I lose connection in my home area and when this occurs and it doesn't reconnect within a minute or two, I just go turn off my network connection, wait about a minute and then turn it back on and it solves the problem. I do not have to do a battery pull.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE