For the first several months, my 8310 Camera worked fine. As of late, when attempting ... BlackBerry Curve forum

steverfla no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down 8310 Camera Issue

Advertisement

For the first several months, my 8310 Camera worked fine. As of late, when attempting to take a picture, the display looks like a photo negative - the colors are distorted and washed out. Also, just to the left of the trackball, is a symbol in the information bar that looks like a sun with an "!" in the center. When I take a photo, the camera clicks, the flash works if needed, but no picture is taken (it doesn't even freeze a still picture in the display). An icon shows up in the photo file, but will not display either on the 8310 or my computer. I've tried to save both to the 8310 memory or the SD card, with the same results. Any thoughts??

Thanks!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: 8310 Camera Issue

oh wow never heard of this before...

Have you tried anything yet? Maybe a reload of the OS? If that doesn't work it maybe a hardware problem. So hopefully you're still under warranty and can get a new one.

kctkane no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've got the same problem. My 8310 is about a month old. The camera gets the sun with the exclamation mark inside of it. It saves jpgs that aren't readable. Plenty of space on the memory card and I have deleted files from the card and gone into media > options and set up the available space for media to the max.

Casebrius no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Prick
    sounds like warranty time