I use BIS for my email and plug in my curve to the computer about ... BlackBerry Curve forum

psallee no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243705F2

8310 calendar sync issues

Advertisement

I use BIS for my email and plug in my curve to the computer about once a day to sync contacts and calendar appts. For the last week I have been noticing that dates/times are being switched. I will have a noon appt on my outlook and not on the BB, then once its synced it will show up at 1pm. Any ideas?

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53

Re: 8310 calendar sync issues

Hi Psallee, a couple things to check, Makes sure the date/time on the BB is set to Network for time and date Sorce, From the main screen>Options>Date/time.
    also in here make sure the Time zone is correct, and one last thing, in the Desktop manager, uncheck Update devices date and time. this is on the Sync page. If you have it set to auto sync then you will have to open Sync to get to it.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

psallee no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243705F2

All of these are set correctly, but for some reason the appts. that I set on my bb while away from the office move to 1 hour later when I sync. I just went through the process you described, I had an appt. on the calendar at 1 and when I sync, it shows up on the bb at 2 and my outlook at 1. I am in central time and the time and network time all match.

justajason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242C7F74

Ive been having the same issues. And it SUCKS> Im starting to think it has something to do with intellisync. My entire calender has been all screwed up. Moved appointments, double entries, whole days switched. Ive also tried changing the sync'ng preferences... aka.. setting the directions of sync. And I still have had the same issues. It really sucks... And im tired of having to awnser to 12 or so people daily as to why im having problems all of a sudden...
    I never had this issue with my older devices. So WHATS UP?
    Ugh, couldnt think of anything to change it to.