Hi guys, I'm n New Zealand and recently upgraded to an 8310 curve through Vodafone. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

BrendanWNZ no está en línea Stack level 1

8310 browser icon missing

Hi guys, I'm n New Zealand and recently upgraded to an 8310 curve through Vodafone. It all worked fine until the browser stopped working properly (wouldn't load web pages) after 1-2 days so I removed the service books and re-sent them to the device.

After receiving the new service books email and other services worked fine but there was no web browser icon on the device. I downloaded the latest Vodafone drivers/desktop manager and it says the browser is installed (option is shaded in application manager). The default browser on the 8310 is "Vodafone Live!" and I can't change this.

I've tried re-sending the service books a few times with no luck. It doesn't seem to be installing the "www" service books (there are 13 installed s/books in total) so I don't know what's wrong. I have a pay as you go data plan and under 'Applications' on the device it says Browser 4.2.2 is installed. Any help will be much appreciated with thanks, Brendan.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: 8310 browser icon missing

have you touched base with your provider? gernerally when you lose the BB browser all you need to do is resend the service books. Maybe they need to turn something on for your account to get the correct service books.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr