Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

gps, messengers, and open windows will kill dude. Especailly your gps... BlackBerry Curve forum

c2k
    c2k no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Re: 8310 Battery Issues

Advertisement

gps, messengers, and open windows will kill dude. Especailly your gps

leetmode no está en línea Stack level 1

Yea i think i had Windows Live Search that uses GPS on when i noticed it was draining. Thanks for all the help guys, greatly appreciated. -- Does anyone have any feedback from these extended batteries from http://www.seidioonline.com ?

geezie no está en línea Stack level 3

i use the bbm , phone , text , and telenav or google maps on my 8310 and my battery lasts all day . my volume is pretty loud , my screen is at 100% , and i use my bluetooth often as well . i unplug my bb at around 7am and i dont charge it again til around midnite . and even at midnite i still have around 30% battery life on my device . its 7:15 pm pacific standard time and it says i still have 65% battery life .

if u work at a place where u use computers , just plug up your bb to the computer thru your usb . that might help conserve your battery life .
    hello, im fabulous !!

BryanS no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by leetmode View Post
    Does anyone have any feedback from these extended batteries from http://www.seidioonline.com ?
    I've used their largest capacity battery with the included extended back cover for my pearl and also for my curve. I loved the battery life and the extra size was nice to hold onto. The back cover for the curve is very nice. Its a black rubbery finish that perfectly matches the sides of my 8320. The cover for the pearl was okay. After a few months of daily use I wore the chrome finish off of the mirror by the camera and it had a ghetto brass looking material exposed. The plastic also seemed more prone to scratching than the phone did. After carrying it uncovered for months in a pocket the pearl extended back cover looked abused but the phone didn't. Both covers fit nicely and had a grill where the speaker is so you can hear ringers without the cover muffling them.

I'd buy both again in an instant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12