I just bought the 8300 recently on ATT. I am pretty sure I am still ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Ben721 no está en línea Stack level 2

8310?

Advertisement

I just bought the 8300 recently on ATT. I am pretty sure I am still within my 30 days, I need to check the reciept. If I am, should I return it to get the 8310? Does the 8300 not have GPS? It seems like mine does, at least when I use berry 411 it says its accessing my gps. I'm confused. In a way I don't want to return it because of all the apps I have installed on it etc. I guess I could do a backup on it.

Anyways, any answers would help.

Thanks,
    Ben

iridemybike no está en línea Stack Professional

Re: 8310?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben721
    I just bought the 8300 recently on ATT. I am pretty sure I am still within my 30 days, I need to check the reciept. If I am, should I return it to get the 8310? Does the 8300 not have GPS? It seems like mine does, at least when I use berry 411 it says its accessing my gps. I'm confused. In a way I don't want to return it because of all the apps I have installed on it etc. I guess I could do a backup on it.

Thanks,
    Ben
    The 8300 does not have GPS internally.

Tucker

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: 8310?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben721

Thanks,
    Ben
    As the previous post stated the 8300 does not have built in GPS. To get GPS to work on the 8300 you need to get a gps puck and connect it to the device by Bluetooth. That plus actual GPS service means you are in business. The 8310 just has it built in so all you need is to get the GPS se5rvice.