Hey guys- :cry: maybe you can help- Im on the 8300 Curve-I want to transfer ... BlackBerry Curve forum

xlaurx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2188633D

Question 8300Curve Roxio Media Mgr- Pics to PC?!

Advertisement

Hey guys- :cry: maybe you can help- Im on the 8300 Curve-I want to transfer pics from my device memory to my laptop- Im talking about probably 30+ pics here (the reason why I don't want to email them). For the life of me, I cannot save or transfer them. I have checked the settings & file path, I have done "copy up", it copies and when I check the laptop folder- nothing there. It won't allow me to extract them either- or the option to just save or copy & paste.. When I do try to copy the pic & paste, I get an error msg that it can't read or scan from disk... I dont knw what else to do? :arrow: Also on the pic topic, is there a way to select multiple on the BB itself to move them into folders?? Thanks much!

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: 8300Curve Roxio Media Mgr- Pics to PC?!

How are you trying to move the pics? Through Media Manager?

If not, if you are using Windows Explorer/My Computer, are you sure that you have the device set to Mass Storage Device?

Connect the device to your PC with the USB cable, and say Yes when the "Turn Mass Storage Device?" comes up.

You will now be able to read your phone as an external drive. Cut, copy, and delete files to and from your phone as needed. Hope that helps.

xlaurx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2188633D

Re: 8300Curve Roxio Media Mgr- Pics to PC?!

yes- thru media mgr- it is set to mass storage, but i dont have a media card- its only off my device mem?- - so ur saying to close BBdesktop & try that way?