Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~how does one go about getting an AT&T sim? Is it free?... BlackBerry Curve forum

cabinets no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: 8300 shuts down

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~how does one go about getting an AT&T sim? Is it free?

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

go to the store and switch it....they are one in the same now

GTCOMA no está en línea Stack level 1

I have also had this exact same problem. I have had it happen 3 times in the last two days when I have been using the browser.

RADTNBass no está en línea Stack level 1

My Brand new 8310 is doing the same thing. you can be in the middle of anything and it just shuts off goes blank then hourglass comes on for 5secs to 5 min. HELP!!!!

bosslady no está en línea Stack level 1

this happens to me all the time. most of the time it just shuts itself off and resets. but sometimes it wipes out all my messages, emails and phone logs. A couple things work for me. every couple days I do a voluntary battery pull. Also, I constantly check my memory in options and after it gets down to low 2's i do a battery pull. Also, make sure you are always clearing old messages and clearing your browsers cache, pushed content and history. These steps help me all the time and I have been having this problem since June.

en_rob no está en línea Stack level 1

It is happening to me right now. Everytime i'm browsing the Themes section on Pin Stack the screen goes blank and the RED LED light lights up then it looks like the phone is rebooting. Has happened now 6 times and still going.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12