Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by hprevatt I disagree with even looking at the Iphone for the media ... BlackBerry Curve forum

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Re: 8300 or 8320 -vs- iphone

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by hprevatt
    I disagree with even looking at the Iphone for the media capabailities because who would build a device like the Iphone and not even include A2DP support which means you can not use bluetooth stereo headphones. This along with the fact that there is no 3rd party software support and no exchange syncing for contacts and no exchange email other than IMAP are deal breakers for me.. I'll stick with my Curve...
    outside the tech enthusiast community, most have never even heard of A2DP and would not really miss having it seeing its a pretty new feature and quite a few handsets have not had it added at the current time. The rest of the reasons you mention are good reasons for you not to buy it, but they don't revolve around media and if you notice the thread user stated his main use would be media not email, syncing, etc.

the Curve is a great phone, but from what he wants it seems the iPhone better fits his needs. play around with the iPhone for a while and see in person how it handles the music and video playback and I think you might come to agree it isn't shabby for what it does best.. media.

HanHookie no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hey everyone )sorry bout the blank posts)...thanks for your opinions. I agree with many of you. It turns out, my mom and my sister both got an iphone yesterday...of course I've been summonded to go help them "set it up" so ill see 1st hand what I like and dislike about the iphone compared to the curve. Ill definitely keep everyone posted on that...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12