Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This may seem like a really dumb question... Is the light green or red? If ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind

Smile

Advertisement

This may seem like a really dumb question...
    Is the light green or red?
    If it's green, it's your coverage indicator light.
    If red, on last resort could be hook phone up to PC and back up and restore your OS..... There are a lot of threads on Pinstack that will get you throuh that if you've never done it. It's easy enough.
    Last edited by jasonring; 12-03-2008 at 10:16 PM.

rbn85 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24538FBF
    Its red....I've donde that a lot of times, it does that even after wiping my phone.thank u anyways...I guess there's no fix to it...

PIN/ID
    be kind

Smile

There may be similar problems posted here... I'll search when I get home, and post a link for you. If not.... I'll keep thinking. Also where ever you bought the phone may have a fix.
    Sorry, I know it's annoying.

PIN/ID
    be kind

Smile Rbn85

One other thing, although, I'm sure you've tried it is click you're message icon, go to options using your menu key, select General options, select display new message indicator- select no.... reboot phone.
    If that works, you can probably turn it back on after a reboot. But don't get discouraged, there are a lot of stackers here that are much smarter than I. One will come along and set you straight. If all else fails..... Duct tape works on everything!!!!!!!

wrathchild no está en línea Stack level 2
    I was/ am having this same issue. I thought it was because of the program "vlingo" but, after uninstalling it, found that it wasn't. I did figure out, however, that when I get a new email via my gmail account, my google mobile app causes my led to blink until I check/ read my email. The light stops after I check. A little annoying and I'm sure it can be turned off, but try that if you're using that app.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    How about trying to turn off your LED, save those settings and then turning the LED back on? Ususally a battery pull does the trick, but I don't understand why yours isn't working properly after doing a battery pull.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12