So I finally get my 8300 all set up the way I like it and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

razzmatrazz no está en línea Stack level 1

8300 migration to 8310 question

Advertisement

So I finally get my 8300 all set up the way I like it and BAM... they come out with the 8310. Perhaps someone with way more experience than myself can help me out here. I downloaded the most recent DM from the site. So how do I go about transfering EVERYTHING over to the new Curve. Apps, data, the Verizon theme... the entire shooting match?. Is it possible or do I have to start over and just start downloading and installing everything over. Oh yeah... the first time I just added the Verizon theme I used the App Loader no problem. This time it's a no-go. I read about how some here have put it in the "Java" folder, but I really have no clue as to what or where that may be.

Thanks in advance...

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: 8300 migration to 8310 question

You can do a device transfer using DM if you still have the old BB. Or if this doesn't work you can also do a restore.
    Be sure to do a complete backup of your old BB first. You may still need to install your 3rd party apps again and themes. Keep in mind any apps that required a license will need a new one for the new BB.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

razzmatrazz no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 8300 migration to 8310 question

Thanks Lava... I figured out how to get most of the data restored (from the previous device backup I did few days ago) since posting, but seem to have lost the icon for the browser. Can this be downloaded from somewhere?...