RIM's BlackBerry 8300 received, photographed Posted Mar 10th 2007 3:10PM by Darren Murph Filed under: ... BlackBerry Curve forum

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3

8300 exists here is the proof

Advertisement

RIM's BlackBerry 8300 received, photographed

Posted Mar 10th 2007 3:10PM by Darren Murph
    Filed under: Cellphones
    You know there's nothing we adore more than snapshots of our favorite gear that we sadly can't touch just yet, and the BoyGenius himself has snapped up the elusive BlackBerry 8300 just days after codename "Daytona" first hit the 'net as a plainly labeled evaluation unit. Reportedly, the 8300 is a hair slimmer / smaller than the 8800, features an "outstanding" integrated speaker, and touts a much more manageable and responsive keyboard to boot. Interestingly, his unit didn't seem to sport video recording nor WiFi (bummer), and it was constructed primarily of plastic and soft rubber accents, which apparently added up to a fairly stylish device. The built-in OS was AT&T branded, but did feature a spell checker, fullscreen mode for playing back videos, and the ability to "create your own folders on the home screen and move any applications in and out of those folders." Not much nitty gritty beyond that, but be sure to click on through for a few closeups, and hit the read link for the full rundown of snapshots.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: 8300 exists here is the proof

Where is T-MO at when it comes to getting the hot phone???????

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

They did have the pearl first! TMO is alot better than a few other carriers on getting new phones.

littleyertle no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    312E219B

Yeah they are... Tmobile works harder than people give them credit for... Considering the network they took over, you have to give them credit for the leaps and bounds they've made... They've guaranteed they won't be following in the predecessor's footsteps!!

Back on topic:
    I think I when they are a little more affordable (and available) I will def. be investing in an 8300 or 8800...

Blackberry's are a way of life anymore...

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by littleyertle
    Yeah they are... Tmobile works harder than people give them credit for... Considering the network they took over, you have to give them credit for the leaps and bounds they've made... They've guaranteed they won't be following in the predecessor's footsteps!!

Back on topic:
    I think I when they are a little more affordable (and available) I will def. be investing in an 8300 or 8800...

Blackberry's are a way of life anymore...
    me to just for the wifi because im on a limited 10 mb data plan the wifi could be usefull for messing around ;-)

colinmmadden no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241eea25

Thumbs up Re: 8300 exists here is the proof

crappy cingular will get the curve first but t mobile will have it prolly a couple months after. its worth the wait for t mobile

94explorer no está en línea Stack level 2

Bhaa wait for the 8120