Dear Pinstackers, I have bought a new phone and switched from Verizon to ATT. As ... BlackBerry Curve forum

fe
    fe no está en línea Stack level 2

Question 8300 Email problems

Advertisement

Dear Pinstackers,

I have bought a new phone and switched from Verizon to ATT. As of now I have been pissed with the problems I have encountered with the CURVE 8300, but my wife wanted the iphone so we switched companies.

I have service booked, taken out battery, and prayed, but the email isnt being pushed to my phone. I bought it on Friday and it worked then, but it is now Sunday and I cant seem to figure how to get the gmail pushed to my phone.

Please help. Also, I dont understand how technical support on a majot company doesnt work on Sundays and closes at night. I know that with verizon I never had a problem getting customer support, but ATT seems it has none. Please guide me in this area as well.

Thank you in advance,
    fe

Hatebreeder no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: 8300 Email problems

Quote Originally Posted by fe
    Dear Pinstackers,

I have bought a new phone and switched from Verizon to ATT. As of now I have been pissed with the problems I have encountered with the CURVE 8300, but my wife wanted the iphone so we switched companies.

I have service booked, taken out battery, and prayed, but the email isnt being pushed to my phone. I bought it on Friday and it worked then, but it is now Sunday and I cant seem to figure how to get the gmail pushed to my phone.

Please help. Also, I dont understand how technical support on a majot company doesnt work on Sundays and closes at night. I know that with verizon I never had a problem getting customer support, but ATT seems it has none. Please guide me in this area as well.

Thank you in advance,
    fe
    Tech support is open on any customer service oriented company like tmobile, they are open 24/7. As far as your problem, has your email not worked at all since you switched? could be a provisioning delay for your data app to start?

fe

it worked on friday.

rudyslb no está en línea Stack level 2

do u use BES?

fe

Quote Originally Posted by rudyslb
    do u use BES?
    I am not sure what BES means...sorry. However, this problems still persists. I have spoken to RIM and countless ATT reps and my email is still moody.

Please someone help me in this ridiculous problem.

thanks

oz120 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    243ACAEA

i had the same problem with my 8100 pearl for 4 months and they never got it fixed. so i figured i would go to the 8300 and start fresh well it has never worked on this phone and im getting tired of ATT customer support giving you ideas but never helping. i have been a customer for 4 years at ATT and have about had enough if they cant get it to work right im walking out the door.