Hey all... I hope my questions and my constant posting isint annoying anyone.. I have ... BlackBerry Curve forum

dkirchik no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2432a7ba

8300 CURVE questions

Advertisement

Hey all... I hope my questions and my constant posting isint annoying anyone..

I have some questions about my phone...

1. are there any links or threads here on stack that can give me "hot keys" for my phone I.E locking the phone by holding alt and pressing enter.

2. I heard from a friend that its possible to play the Curve like a piano, is that possible?

3. what store would I be able to find screen protecters for my curve. not the ones where you have to cut them to size.. i suck at those.. and what i mean by which store is ; CompUSA, Frys, Best buy ect..

4. am i annoying anyone with my constant questions? lol

5. Final question. YAY! Ya i know in the back of your mind your thinking damn he doesnt shutup... its ok... i know I dont.. 5.A. does anyone else here baby there Curve? I do.. if theres one spec of dust I clean the whole phone... OMG I HAVE CURVE OCD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: 8300 CURVE questions

1. http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._complete.html

2. i dunno

3. IF you can I would get a BestSkinsEver from here. http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet...rys/Categories

4. No not at all keep asking

5. Everyone loves their BBs it's not just you.

PIN/ID
    2432a7ba

Thanks for the link!! yes im not a lone! hold on theres some dust brb... lol .j/k thanks!!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

dkirchik -- haha, funny i like it

haven't heard the piano thing

i have specs of dust under my screen :cry: but this bb still rocks!!

i can't wait for all the tmo peeps to get them

PIN/ID
    2432a7ba

I got another question..

ill use my voice dial and say call HOME but it'll give me Jennie Monica Nancy.. lol not HOME but i tried it with random other names and it worked does this happen to anyone else? i dont think my BB likes my home...

PIN/ID
    2432a7ba

I had the dust thing too. I went back to the store got a replacement... they thought i was nuts but i had a lot of dust to the point where i couldnt see the right side of my screen. and cherrichiodo pardon my french but your themes kick ***!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

haha... ^^ thanks man

how long after? bc i got this the day it came out...

maybe you have the word home listed with jennie, monica and nancy? idk...that's silly lolol

PIN/ID
    2432a7ba

lol.. ive thought about that. I think my phone knows all i do is BS when when I call home.. It dont like my humor.. It was 9 days after exactly.. dust every where.. they should have been paying rent.. the manager at the store tried to tell me that he couldnt see any dust. hey cherrichiodo do you know what street the cafe "steps of rome" is?? thatd be great i was there a week ago and I found it by accedent and now i cant remember how to get there.. I rarely get lost in sf but... it happens

PIN/ID
    2432a7ba

or my phone just has a weirs fatuation with Jennie, monica, and nancy... but OMG!!! what if my Curve is cheating on me??? what do i do if that happens?! I know I should by stuff for my phone which is something i do acctually have to do