We rolled out 8300 curves and 8100 pearls on O2 - getting a few comebacks ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ibz
    ibz no está en línea Stack level 1

8300 Curve problems

Advertisement

We rolled out 8300 curves and 8100 pearls on O2 - getting a few comebacks from the curves (dropped calls and delayed messaging), O2 tech have provided a few extra devices and we just replace them.
    Is there any known issues with the curves? they all have the 4.2.2.67 firmware.

cheers

ibz

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: 8300 Curve problems

i dont know of any known problems with the curve. other then a noisier then normal keypad. other then that its seamless

ibz
    ibz no está en línea Stack level 1

the O2 migration team had plenty of "faulty" ones they just opened new ones and continued!!!, i spoke to O2 BB Tech support and they are currently testing 4.2.2.9x for release next week. the 4.2.2.67 appears to be the release version of the OS maybe the latest batch of BB have different/new features that have not yet been disclosed.

thinkerdog no está en línea Stack level 1

Just picked up the at&t 8300. It has version 4.2.2.89. I'm having no problems - didn't think there'd be *that* much difference from the 8700, but am pleasantly surprised by the Curve....

hawkk101 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    243783b8

I just got a blackberry Curve because my pearl started acting up, but now the desktop manager is saying that there is no media found for your device, and I went and found themes for the curve to send but it keeps saying the same thing, can someone help me with my new curve? Im working most of the time with no computer but my email is hawkk101@att.blackberry.net and my pin is : 243783b8