I have a problem with my curve 8300 bluetooth. I have read some posts which ... BlackBerry Curve forum

renisoncorreya no está en línea Stack level 1

Question 8300 Bluetooth Issues ...

Advertisement

I have a problem with my curve 8300 bluetooth. I have read some posts which says upgrading or downgrading helps. I have tried all and it does not work.

My bluetooth detects the other device i.e. handsfree or PC and then gives a message "Unable to pair with XXXX(device). Try Again? "

If thru multiple tiresome efforts i am able to complete the pairing the device still fails to keep the connection on (both with handsfree and PC)

I have 2 different bluetooth handsfree IQUA & Scala500. Both pair perfectly fine with other phones even paired and worked perfectly fine with another 8300 Curve. Also the Pairing of my PC with other devices and the handsfree workd perfectly fine.

I am just unable to pair the Bluetooth with my Curve.

My friends curve operating on OS 4.2.2.89 ATT is the one my handsfree were able to pair fine with and I did downgrade my OS to the same, But it still failed to work.

Any suggestions to make this work will be greatly appreciated. I bought the mobile from UAE and was locked to Etisalat when bought. I was able to unlock it after purchasing a code and all security is disabled as of now.

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53

Re: 8300 Bluetooth Issues ...

With all that you have done it is starting to sound like a hardware issue with that Curve, May need to have it replaced.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

Any idea how i can locate a Blackberry Autorised Service Center in Bangalore, India. I have tried and searched but not able to find any.

sgtdisturbed47 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by renisoncorreya View Post
    I have a problem with my curve 8300 bluetooth. I have read some posts which says upgrading or downgrading helps. I have tried all and it does not work.

My bluetooth detects the other device i.e. handsfree or PC and then gives a message "Unable to pair with XXXX(device). Try Again? "

If thru multiple tiresome efforts i am able to complete the pairing the device still fails to keep the connection on (both with handsfree and PC)

I have 2 different bluetooth handsfree IQUA & Scala500. Both pair perfectly fine with other phones even paired and worked perfectly fine with another 8300 Curve. Also the Pairing of my PC with other devices and the handsfree workd perfectly fine.

I am just unable to pair the Bluetooth with my Curve.

My friends curve operating on OS 4.2.2.89 ATT is the one my handsfree were able to pair fine with and I did downgrade my OS to the same, But it still failed to work.

Any suggestions to make this work will be greatly appreciated. I bought the mobile from UAE and was locked to Etisalat when bought. I was able to unlock it after purchasing a code and all security is disabled as of now.

Maybe try and keep the phone Discoverable. In the Options, go to Bluetooth and within the Bluetooth section, hit the menu button and select Options. In the list, select Yes next to Discoverable.

If this is already enabled, then you may have an issue with the bluetooth radio inside the phone and you may need to send it in for repair.

Thanks for the reply sgt But i have tried keeping it discoverable as well as the other way round and it has not been of any help

Can you help me in terms of getting the Blackberry serviced as well? I am not able to find any support or service center in Bangalore India.