Hey guys im trying to get tibiame or some online adventure game for my bberry. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

boostedsti no está en línea Stack level 1

8300 and tibia

Advertisement

Hey guys im trying to get tibiame or some online adventure game for my bberry. Tibiame keeps saying login server not found. Yet i am on edge, also i am a suncom user. Anyone have any tips for setting up the bberry to work with tibiame. Also any other online adventure games someone said shade?

snybole no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: 8300 and tibia

Oh man this is really funny, never yet had I seen anyone requesting help regarding tibia and a phone ;-)
    I play the game myself occasionally so I'll try to check if I can get the app installed myself and running.

I'll try to get back to you about this.

PS. Which world do you play?

boostedsti no está en línea Stack level 1

Ihave never played it but would like to on my bberry. Looks like fun and something to do at work. Haha, I have suncom and I can't get it to work let me know if it works. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

hpak no está en línea Stack level 3

I tried it out on my 8310 & 8300, but the game just isn't mapped out to work well with the bb key layout. Finally deleted it out of frustration. If they come out with a version specifically with the bb in mind, I'd give it another go at it, but for now, the hassles not worth it.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

zyxwvu44 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2435a541

Quote Originally Posted by hpak View Post
    I tried it out on my 8310 & 8300, but the game just isn't mapped out to work well with the bb key layout. Finally deleted it out of frustration. If they come out with a version specifically with the bb in mind, I'd give it another go at it, but for now, the hassles not worth it.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    i was looking to get into it but now i will just wait. thanks for the help so i dont go around researching fo hours

Maharajah420 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey I'm also trying to get this to work on my pearl. I read on the tibia forums that you need to use gprs to connect to the login or game server. Not sure how to set my pearl 8100 to do this. I'll see if I can find the link and edit later. If someone could just post how to make tibia use gprs I would greatly appreciate it!

Maharajah420 no está en línea Stack level 1

No one knows how to switch to gprs for tibia? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~