Hey all, So just got my Curve yesterday and this morning synced with with my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3

8300 and BMW

Advertisement

Hey all,

So just got my Curve yesterday and this morning synced with with my car. OMG it worked flawlessly. My last phone was an unlocked N73 on T-Mo. Nothing would sync up except for last dialed call. The only indicator was a little antenna by the clock. Now theres actual bars that show how much signal strength. Also my whole phonebook syncs up. Havent tried any calls yet but thats enough to get me excited so far.

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: 8300 and BMW

very cool...
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

jloverg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

cool because i am about the get a BMW so that will be fun but let me know if you answer the call or if it just transfer the call to your speakers?

thank you

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by jloverg
    cool because i am about the get a BMW so that will be fun but let me know if you answer the call or if it just transfer the call to your speakers?

thank you
    Once its connected to the car you hear everything through the speakers including the dialing when youre calling someone. Once its synced up you never have to touch the phone. It automatically connects and syncs(updating contact list) everytime you turn on the car. I just leave the phone in the center console for my drive. Problem is if you get out of the car and stand near it or walk away within 30 yards of it with the phone in your hand when its running. If you get a call and answer it, the connection will go through the car, not the handset. Even if its just in accessories mode. One of those little things you bop yourself on the head over.

rovermama no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~my Range Rover has this function and I love it! My kids love when we "make the car" call people so they can join the conversation too.

I always turn off BT when I'm not in my car. It saves battery and also you don't have to worry about being connected if you don't want to be (standing too closely to the car etc).

Glad you got it figured out!

jloverg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

thanx guys for the info i will keep you update

ThisFlyGuy no está en línea Stack level 2
    i'm currently having problems with my curve and my BMW.

it will connect and I can hear the other person just fine, but they cannot hear me. they say my connection sounds very muffled and sounds like i'm under water.

i've deleted and re-paired the phone to the car several times and still does not work well.

i also tested with other phones and those sound great.

anything wrong with my curve? would it be my bluetooth antenna or microphone on my phone?

can someone please help?

sbs8331 no está en línea Stack level 2
    The one problem I have with my curve and BMW is that...I don't have a BMW. Bummer.

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8
    Quote Originally Posted by sbs8331 View Post
    The one problem I have with my curve and BMW is that...I don't have a BMW. Bummer.
    Me too... *LOL*