Hey, all. Hoping I can get a hand here, because calling RIM was ultimately useless. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Jer. no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20653BCF

8100 / 8300 Power Station..?

Advertisement

Hey, all. Hoping I can get a hand here, because calling RIM was ultimately useless.

Having been an 8100 Pearl owner since it was released up here in Canada and going through two of them, I was excited to upgrade to the 8300 Curve - Not so pleased about losing the small army of accessories I had built up though. (Guess my Dad gets them by default. haha)

I did notice on the 8100 Charge Station that the actual CRADLE portion that the Pearl sits in is removable - I tried calling RIM but they said they couldn't order the part. I know there HAS to be somewhere that would be able to sell me the clip needed so I can at least keep the Desktop Charge Station. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated! Just reply or PIN me.. 20653BCF

Thanks a bunch!

~j.

Cea
    Cea no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 8100 / 8300 Power Station..?

I do have the same cradle for my curve and wonder too if RIM comes out with a new device i can order just the clip.
    On the BB site i don't see anything where you can buy such clip.
    So i don't know either.