Can some one tell me how stable and are there any problems with os 5.0.0.314. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9

5.0 os

Advertisement

Can some one tell me how stable and are there any problems with os 5.0.0.314. I really dont want to read through the forty some posts in the sticky.

Thanks in advance.

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    I installed OS 5.0.0.348 on my T-Mobile 8900 last night. So far so good. Runs faster then my previous OS 4.6.1.231. My trackball also seems to have less dead spots. I don't know what is up with the 8900's and their trackball issues. As long as my UMA signal don't dropp during calls, I will be very happy.

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    I installed .314 and had all kinds of issues. Most of my third party apps did not work at all. BerryWeather, Facebook...I also lost my internet browser and all that I could use was the medianet browser. It looked really good, but just not quite finished yet. Downgraded back to 4.6.1.310...pretty stable but lost battery life. I am going back to the latest AT&T build.

artcarney no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by RayZ View Post
    I installed .314 and had all kinds of issues. Most of my third party apps did not work at all. BerryWeather, Facebook...I also lost my internet browser and all that I could use was the medianet browser. It looked really good, but just not quite finished yet. Downgraded back to 4.6.1.310...pretty stable but lost battery life. I am going back to the latest AT&T build.
    Not sure what's up there, my Facebook works just fine.

My experience with .314 has been positive. But remember, it IS a beta OS so you may have a completely different experience then others.

David

heavengoloo no está en línea Stack level 1

Question 8900 UMA problems

Hello,

I was wondering if you noticed any drop calls in UMA on this version or later leaked versions?
    I'm experiencing problems with UMA where I hear the other person hearing me, but I don't hear them, the call does not endure more than 15mins.
    Let me know of your experience.
    Thanks.