Hey everybody. Whenever I take a pic it does not save on my phone. Any ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Jtetch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Question .554 Pic Problem

Advertisement

Hey everybody. Whenever I take a pic it does not save on my phone. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    My first question would be, do you have it set to store them on the device? If not, this is done by opening your camera application and going to Options. There is a setting at the bottom to change between device and memory card.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

PIN/ID
    Thanks for the response. And yes, it has always been set to store on my memory card. Over a hundred ppl have viewed this with no response. Guess I'm the only one having this problem

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I'm a bit confused now. I was under the impression you meant it wouldn't store to your device, rather then memory card, and that's what you wanted it to do. Did you mean it will not save the photos at all?
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    I'm a bit confused now. I was under the impression you meant it wouldn't store to your device, rather then memory card, and that's what you wanted it to do. Did you mean it will not save the photos at all?
    Actually, after checking my folder i realized that they are being saved, just late. Meaning if i took a pic now it wont show up in my folder until nearly a day later. Very weird.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    "When in doubt , pull it out"-old saying here but quite simply new OS can be tricky or a downright pain. Most people suggest doing @ least 3 battery pulls after an OS upgrade and some even say it takes your device like 32-4 wks to level out completely.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    "When in doubt , pull it out"-old saying here but quite simply new OS can be tricky or a downright pain. Most people suggest doing @ least 3 battery pulls after an OS upgrade and some even say it takes your device like 32-4 wks to level out completely.
    I'll give that a try then wait awhile to see if anything changes. Thanks for the info, its greatly appreciated

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Question

Yes i have had the same problem, the camera application doesnt refresh the folder, I too thought the photos werent saving but after manually looking on the card after exiting the camera app, it shows all the photos I took.
    ----
    "If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." – Arisu

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel