Hey this is my first post so hopefully someone out there can help me. I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

BobbySingh no está en línea Stack level 2

543 error please help

Advertisement

Hey this is my first post so hopefully someone out there can help me. I just bought my first blacckberry (curve 8130) a few days ago and it was the greatest phone i have ever bought by far. But then the battery died and when i went to recharge it and got a jvm 103 error. So i called tech support and they told me to do a couple things then i got a 543 error (with the triangle and rectangle picture) and they just told me thats all they could do for me. So i looked online for others that had the same problem and others were told to dloaded the JL_Comdr and wipe the bberry completly and reloaded the OS. So i just did that and i still get the same 543 error message. Can anyone PLEASE help, i have only had the blackberry for a few days and now am going through some MAJOR withdrawl :cry:

I would be thankful for any advice,

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Hey bobby welcome to the stacks,

I need to get an idea where you're at, so do you have the desktop manager and the device operating system installed on your PC?

thank you sooooo much for replying!! I have the desktop manager and v4.2.2 Handheld code for Blackberry 8310 installed as well (i am assuming this is the device operating system) and i also have the JL_Comdr installed as well.

so i have first wiped everything then i installed the handheld codes (the above link is straight from my providers page) and then i went to the desktop manager and click on the app loader and went throgh all that (selecting the things i want on the phone) and when its done (10 min later) it says loaded properly but then the 543 comes back again sadly

PIN/ID
    STACK

OMG thank you soooooo much it worked and my bberry is back online (your the best!!!!). just one other question, do you know how to seperate your email and your text mesages into 2 diffrent folders on the main blackberry screen? Since the start up it has both emails and text messeges going into one folder.

Thanks again (oh my God i love this site)

PIN/ID
    STACK
    Under the messages HIT Menu>General Options>SMS and Email Boxes = Seperate

It is theme dependent so it may not work with all themes.

Good luck

ey does anyone know what the diffrence between a 543 and a 507 errir message is??????

kingofcellulars no está en línea Stack level 1
    Error 543=VM_FS_MISMATCH: Incompatible Java filesystem installed

507 means no OS in phone
    br