Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Yeh most people dont have any trouble with a 4gb now. Mine has had zero ... BlackBerry Curve forum

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: 4gb microSD problems on Curve

Advertisement

Yeh most people dont have any trouble with a 4gb now. Mine has had zero problems since day one! I say go for it!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

Alrighty, I found one a 4gb Kingston one for $37 inclusive of tax with free shipping. Brand new, too. Whoo hoo. It's been purchased by moi. I'm going to have to wait for it though. 5-7 business days.

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

Very cool! Heres hopin it works out perfectly for you!!!!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

I have noticed that If I take the card out then put it back in the phone, I can then format/read it from comp or from phone!!!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123