Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

i have the 4g and im trying to decide what else to put on the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jimdab no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: 4GB MicroSD and the 8300

Advertisement

i have the 4g and im trying to decide what else to put on the last 1 gb. the only bad part is the slow bb data transfer with the usb cable.

i bought a micro sdhc compatible usb reader which is a little faster but im too lazy to remove the micro sdhc from the back of the bb. blah!

jferg no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2405D8A0

you can by 4gb cards on ebay

Delta1Fox no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

4GB microSD works perfectly with my Curve for AT&T. Had it for over two weeks and no problems what-so-ever. Bought it for $55 off amazon.

Bob4action no está en línea Stack level 1

Greetings,
    Do I want the bulk or retail version of this card on Amazon? I don't have a lot of experience using these types of cards, so I don't know what the benefit of the adapters is for my intended music and video file transfer application.
    On my 2mg card, I've transfered some of my own complete cds and have noticed that some songs don't appear on the card, yet they show as being transfered. Could this be a format issue?
    I'm using Desktop Manager version 4.2.0.10 July 26, 2006 and haven't updated to the latest version. I'm afraid that if I unistall the old and reinstall the new I'll foul up my synching ability....newbie paranoia?
    Any thoughts?
    YMMV,
    b.

PhxBlue no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    NO!

peewee1963 no está en línea Stack level 1

Sandisk do a 6Gig Micro SD card in the UK, available from their website or from Carphone Warehouse (in the UK)

dolphinrich no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3048e0cb

I just got my new 6gb MicroSD card (2 of them), and already having a problem. My 8830 recognizes the MicroSD card, as 6gb. Card still requires a Format, or I cannot copy data to the card.

After Formatting, the Card is now reading at 1.6gb. I cannot get it back to 6gb (Actually more around 5.6gb)

Almost seems to be a FAT or FAT32 issue, where cannot format that large of a card. I dont remember having this issue with my 4gb card.

Anybody have any ideas.

Happened to both 6gb cards that we ordered.

dolphinrich no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3048e0cb

RIM/DART confirmed for me a short while ago, that Blackberry devices will require handheld version 4.3 to support 6gb and 8gb Micro SD.

The thread below also mentions 4gb cards require v4.3, but that isnt the case, since it works on the 8830 and 8300 with 4.2.2.

BlackBerry Search Results

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234