I just upgraded to 4.5.0.77 yesterday. Now some of the calls I receive either static ... BlackBerry Curve forum

neophish7 no está en línea Stack level 1

4.5 Verizon help

Advertisement

I just upgraded to 4.5.0.77 yesterday. Now some of the calls I receive either static at the beginning or Im having a lag with ringtone carrying over to voice.( i.e. sounds like the speakerphone is on for 2 seconds.) A quick search revealed this as a quirk with the beta but I got the official from VZ. Any help appreciated.
    Verizon 8330 4.5.0.77

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    It is an all around quirk with the 4.5 in general.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

NY_ROCKSTAR no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have to say I don't see any improvements with this OS.

misterrx no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A53A3E
    Quote Originally Posted by neophish7 View Post
    I just upgraded to 4.5.0.77 yesterday. Now some of the calls I receive either static at the beginning or Im having a lag with ringtone carrying over to voice.( i.e. sounds like the speakerphone is on for 2 seconds.) A quick search revealed this as a quirk with the beta but I got the official from VZ. Any help appreciated.
    I just did the same upgrade. I make and receie calls that say connected but have no dialing or no dialtone. This can happen once to twice per call. I now know if I do not hear the phone dialing then cancel and try again twice more.
    "How am I supposed to know? I don't even remember what I had for breakfast."

BB VZW 8330 Curve 4.5.0.77
    PIN is in Profile