I upgraded my phone to .110 some time ago but never went to change any ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Mizzou no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20E22C7E

4.5 Ringtones in Music Folder Now????

Advertisement

I upgraded my phone to .110 some time ago but never went to change any ringtones. I went in lastnight and it showed that I had no ringtones loaded. I then went into my Music folder (on Media Card) and my ringtones as well as Music were all on there. Is there a way to get around having all ringtones in the Music folder? I really don't want to have to go through all those songs everytime I want to change a ringtone.

Kevin

e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    yeah, just have your BB connected and create a Ringtone folder if it isn't already created. If it's already there then just cut and paste your ringtones from the music folder over to the ringtones folder.
    --
    More than meets the eye.

PIN/ID
    20E22C7E
    When I go into explorer with it hooked up all the ringtones are in the correct ringtone folder. I guess I will just not put music on there

PIN/ID
    20E22C7E
    What I had done is copied my old Micro card over to the new one and it created the new folders but not under the blackberry folder but beside it. After moving all the files to the ringtone under the blackberry/ringtone folder all is well. Thanks for the help e-berry

Kevin

white2003 no está en línea Stack level 3
    My ring tones change when I plug my blackberry into my computer because mass media mode turns on. Is that what you are speaking about?