Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

So far .52 has been running pretty nice for me. Installed it about 24 hours ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ahbilly no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

So far .52 has been running pretty nice for me. Installed it about 24 hours ago, and it seems to be a bit snappier than .46. No problems with any of my 3rd party apps and it feels like it streams video a little bit cleaner. Can't wait for the official version!

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    yeah the official version is what i can't wait to launch, everytime i see a post about the 8329 and 4.5 i get a little excited, lol
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

PacificDude8 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Question

Quote Originally Posted by nastyboy2 View Post
    uma doesnt work with .37 and it will definitely kill your 8320's sim card. you should upgrade or downgrade asap.
    How does it "kill" the sim card? I've always carelessly backed up my 8320, and loaded whatever OS' I've wanted on it, and never had any problems other than the typical software glitches from alpha/beta software. Please elaborate further.
    --
    Walt

nastyboy2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificDude8 View Post
    How does it "kill" the sim card? I've always carelessly backed up my 8320, and loaded whatever OS' I've wanted on it, and never had any problems other than the typical software glitches from alpha/beta software. Please elaborate further.
    the 8320 will work for awhile using .37 then out of the blue your blackberry will say initialization error and it will no longer connect to the t-mobile network and you will not be able to use your blackberry until you get a new sim.
    Last edited by nastyboy2; 07-12-2008 at 09:57 AM.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by nastyboy2 View Post
    the 8320 will work for awhile using .37 then out of the blue your blackberry will say initialization error and it will no longer connect to the t-mobile network and you will not be able to use your blackberry until you get a new sim.
    Wow! That's brutal! - glad I decided to skip "Pioneering 102" and leave the testing to the strong of heart. (I did "Pioneering 101, the earlier (beta) releases - , and decided to wait, at least, for some better reports on 4.5.) I guess a lack of patience pay off sometimes.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Quick update on .52, my voicemail icon has returned!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

data1025 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I just upgraded to .52 and so far everything seems to be working. This is my first upgrade since buying the Curve a few months ago.

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~since upgrading from .46 to .52. I have not had any dropped calls and I haven't had no vm so don't know if its workin again(icon). I read other post saying its back so that's good. All in all .52 is running better and faster.

mike mikeŠ no está en línea Stack level 2
    i dont know if im trippin .. but since upgrading to the 4.5.46 and 52 ... we knew the sound got lower ...but have yall noticed even tho the sound is lower .. the songs on ya phones speaker are a lil clearer and sound like they are EQ'd a little?? i dunno .. i was pissed sound volume is super low .. but i swear the quality is better

PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    Quote Originally Posted by mike mikeŠ View Post
    i dont know if im trippin .. but since upgrading to the 4.5.46 and 52 ... we knew the sound got lower ...but have yall noticed even tho the sound is lower .. the songs on ya phones speaker are a lil clearer and sound like they are EQ'd a little?? i dunno .. i was pissed sound volume is super low .. but i swear the quality is better
    Ya I agree with you on that. Its clear which is good and all but damn since upgrading I had to buy an alarm clock cause my bb is not as loud as it use to be.

Home Inspector no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243dec8d
    Dose any one know how to put you tube shirtcut or luncher on the home screen instead of going tru the browsers bookmarks ? Thanks !

spankees76 no está en línea Stack level 1
    upgraded to .52 today and everything seems to be working great. No browser glitch like .37 and youtube works good as well...worth it so far...

PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the onlu thing I don't like about youtube is you can't save file/video like you can on blueapple.mobi. But oh well its youtube so its ok.

Has anyone figured out a way to make the html email automatically download images? I've clicked the yes option and it still requires me to manually click on each image to download...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by Home Inspector View Post
    Dose any one know how to put you tube shirtcut or luncher on the home screen instead of going tru the browsers bookmarks ? Thanks !

There might be other ways of going about this, but a quick google came up with this option. Its the last thing on the page and its using blueapple.mobi as an example but don't see why youtube wouldn't work!

http://www.pctoday.com/editorial/article.asp?article=articles%2F2008%2Ft0607%2F15t0 7%2F15t07.asp

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast