Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the only problem I seem to be having is reseting. I have been ... BlackBerry Curve forum

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the only problem I seem to be having is reseting. I have been running .46 for about 2wks now and it only resets like at 11 pm I don't know why and its always with my gf calls. Besides that really big improvments.

yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    To all of you that running 44 or 46 check see if you get your VM (voicemessage)~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Quote Originally Posted by blazen2000 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the only problem I seem to be having is reseting. I have been running .46 for about 2wks now and it only resets like at 11 pm I don't know why and its always with my gf calls. Besides that really big improvments.
    Maybe your Blackberry doesn't like you're girlfriend. Haha j/k.

PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    Quote Originally Posted by BenMarvin View Post
    Maybe your Blackberry doesn't like you're girlfriend. Haha j/k.
    I really wouldn't doubt it because she is always threatening me that she is going to break it. She keeps saying that i pay more attention to my bb than her.....lol

rachaelp no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by blazen2000 View Post
    I really wouldn't doubt it because she is always threatening me that she is going to break it. She keeps saying that i pay more attention to my bb than her.....lol
    Of course you do... We know what happens with men and their crackberrys. On the other hand, I got my husband one so it would distract him from me using mine...

PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    Quote Originally Posted by yozpalang View Post
    To all of you that running 44 or 46 check see if you get your VM (voicemessage)~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    after i read what you wrote i checked. I guess i had 2 vm but no icon. Did not notice that before reading this.

gitchies no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I'm running 4.5.0.46 seems to be pretty good...only issue so far is i can't seem to turn off the automatically dim backlight...its super bright and then goes to normal...i had it switched off before.....i have it switched to turned off too...any ideas?
    i can live with that...but man it kills my battery.....
    thanks
    ben

sohood no está en línea Stack level 2
    .46 sucks on my 8320. it keeps on freezing and restarting as soon as i start makin a call 50% of the times, not always. i went back to .44

snybole no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ it says on the back of my 8320 CSL which I know is the hongkong based company. Can I download any 4.5 upgrade for my bb or do I have to wait untill it comes out from csl? And csl isn't even my real carrier, its a swedish company called telenor but they don't sell the 8320, only 8310. What can I do?

Thanks in advance!

beamolite no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23F73F86
    I am running 4.5.0.52 and it runs great faster than .46

mike mikeŠ no está en línea Stack level 2
    running .52 since today and finally can watch videos on youtube (mobile that is) ha
    overall seems official .. havent really be on the phone tho (talkin)

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Not asking for a link but if I can get some kind of direction as to where I need to find .52 can someone lead the way?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by BES Noob View Post
    Not asking for a link but if I can get some kind of direction as to where I need to find .52 can someone lead the way?
    You're not asking for a link - you're asking for a "direction" to a link? What's the difference. Giving you the benefit of the doubt (which I do against my better judgement) You're treading on the edge - please use your head!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    You're not asking for a link - you're asking for a "direction" to a link? What's the difference. Giving you the benefit of the doubt (which I do against my better judgement) You're treading on the edge - please use your head!
    I didn't ask for directions for a link you said that not me. Perceptively it may appear that I am asking for a link but I am not and if you read my post clearly I did not say link. I only want direction and that in my opinion is clearly a huge difference. If you choose not to help thats is your prerogative. I am not here to ask anyone to place them in any kind of uncompromising position. All I am asking for is some assistance.

angryjohnny77 no está en línea Stack level 1
    google is your friend

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast