Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by ryfoster You can downgrade from 4.5 if it doesn't work out so ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ckien no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24218c21

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ryfoster View Post
    You can downgrade from 4.5 if it doesn't work out so that way TMo wouldn't see that u had a different OS on it. Remember to ALWAYS back ur stuff up before changing ur OS or doing anything else major.

I have TMo and using 4.5.0.44.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

where did you get .44? i'm on tmo too but can't find .44

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by ckien View Post
    where did you get .44? i'm on tmo too but can't find .44
    .44 evidently is still in beta - .37 is the latest official released version - and it would violate Pinstack rules for someone to post a link to it since it hasn't officially been released by RIM. One thing you can do is check this link from time to time for the officially released version(s). For any other solution, use your noggin but, unless you have a lot of time an patience, IMO you would be better off to wait for an official release which still probably won't be perfect at first.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    .44 evidently is still in beta - .37 is the latest official released version - and it would violate Pinstack rules for someone to post a link to it since it hasn't officially been released by RIM. One thing you can do is check this link from time to time for the officially released version(s). For any other solution, use your noggin but, unless you have a lot of time an patience, IMO you would be better off to wait for an official release which still probably won't be perfect at first.

He's absolutely right...we can't post links to unrelased versions (betas). I actually ended up upgrading to the .46 build. .46 is a lot more stable than .44, BUT, it still has its bugs.
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

Quote Originally Posted by ryfoster View Post
    He's absolutely right...we can't post links to unrelased versions (betas). I actually ended up upgrading to the .46 build. .46 is a lot more stable than .44, BUT, it still has its bugs.
    I'm hoping that .37 is all we're going to get officially until it gets cleaned up a lot. 4.5 has been more trouble than it's worth so far, IMO.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

mike mike© no está en línea Stack level 2
    im runnin 4.5.46 ....so far no issues ...although the video camera records super small .. its not even the 320 X 240 ... its smaller than that .... only has 2 size options ....but the new web brower is hands down the best thing about it

8100man no está en línea Stack level 2
    The new web browser is sweet, everything works so far.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Quote Originally Posted by ckien View Post
    i'm connected to my wifi router but doesnt say uma plus i don't use uma so it doesn't bother me but i will look into it.
    Yea, it's been a known issue with .37 (No UMA)

swe_tawk no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    210d17b3
    which provider is it?

sorphin no está en línea Stack level 1
    I installed 4.5.0.46 yesterday.. much much better than .37 was.. UMA works just fine, noticed a lot of the enhancements.. the _only_ issue i have is that you set your default browser in the options, but then when in the browser, you can't 'Change Browser' like you used to be able to...

Quote Originally Posted by sorphin View Post
    I installed 4.5.0.46 yesterday.. much much better than .37 was.. UMA works just fine, noticed a lot of the enhancements.. the _only_ issue i have is that you set your default browser in the options, but then when in the browser, you can't 'Change Browser' like you used to be able to...
    Do you mean you can't press and hold alt/esc and get in and out of it?

No I meant changing from internet browser vs wifi/hotspot browser

Do you mean you can't press and hold alt/esc and get in and out of it?

Quote Originally Posted by sorphin View Post
    ..........the _only_ issue i have is that you set your default browser in the options, but then when in the browser, you can't 'Change Browser' like you used to be able to...
    Sorry - just trying to understand: ...so when in your browser and you press options: browser configuration, what happens? Nothing?

Sorry - just trying to understand: ...so when in your browser and you press options: browser configuration, what happens? Nothing?

ah, so that's where it's hidden... on 4.2 it was Change Browser in main menu in the browser..

ckien no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24218c21
    yeah my sim card just got burnt by .37 so going to get a new sim tomorrow and just upgraded to .46 will wait until i get new sim card to try it out... yeah BAD BAD .37 shoulda listen to the threads...

SebasC no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20FAAC32
    Browser on new .46 is nice but still has some bugs.. for example going to gamefaqs.com results in everything being squashed together... looks weird...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast