Results 1 to 7 of 7

We have been waiting a long time for this upgrade. Does anyone know when at&t ... BlackBerry Curve forum

  1. #1
    drice30721's Avatar
    drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    Posts
    337

    ¿4.5 for 8300?

    Advertisement



    We have been waiting a long time for this upgrade. Does anyone know when at&t will be betting the new OS?

  2. #2
    reddog187's Avatar
    reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Posts
    8,907
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

    They say the release of the 4.5 OS is scheduled for September. WeKll see if that holds up.

  3. #3
    drice30721's Avatar
    drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    Posts
    337
    September!!! Why so long?

  4. #4
    snipes mcgee's Avatar
    snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    555
    Working the kinks out, of course.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

  5. #5
    drice30721's Avatar
    drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    Posts
    337
    The whole reason that I'm keeping my curve is because of 4.5, but if its going to come out in September I should just buy a Bold. What do you guys think9

  6. #6
    trickynick's Avatar
    trickynick no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PIN/ID
    20D2CA11
    Posts
    116
    I was considering the exact same thing today! Bold or hold out until september...
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  7. #7
    ikasen's Avatar
    ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by drice30721 View Post
    The whole reason that I'm keeping my curve is because of 4.5, but if its going to come out in September I should just buy a Bold. What do you guys think9
    Unfortunately, 4.5 or the Bold continue to have their debut time moved back. You could be looking at having your current phone till Oct or Nov. If it still works properly and you can live with that, no prob. Otherwise, you might consider alternatives. I hate to mention the "i" word, as that could cause this thread to mushroom out of control, but it could also give someone the time try it out and see if it's really that bad, or really has improved enough to be a good thing.
    Obviously, that would all depend on what you can afford, what kind of plan you might or might not get stuck in, and what kind of upgrade situation you would have afterwards.
    "i" phone = 3g Iphone2. Ouch, I said it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •