OK just upgraded to Sprint 4.5 and everything is good, and not so good. Everything ... BlackBerry Curve forum

toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C

Question 4.5 Browser... Ups and Downs

Advertisement

OK just upgraded to Sprint 4.5 and everything is good, and not so good. Everything works just fine, but the browser is not as fast as it use to be. I mean it still loads pages pretty fast, but theres a noticeable difference on browsing with 4.5 to 4.3. Now I'm guessing I might have to just restart my phone. But one major thing is that pinstacks doesnt look as clean as it did on 4.3. I use to be able to view forums nicely, but now it has a terribly laid out layout of the page. Is there some kinda mobile view of pinstacks, and does anyone use pinstacks on their original browser?

BeamMeUp no está en línea Stack level 2
    When I upgraded to 4.5, I noticed the BB browser was the default browser. When I changed the preference to "internet browser", it really improved the performance.

I hope this helps.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by BeamMeUp; 01-17-2009 at 11:48 PM. Reason: spelling error

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    I don't recall anything like that on my 8320, but it has been a long time. I can't remember pre-4.5 very well anymore.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

iKevin09 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    302CC0D6
    I think you have to change the options on BB Browser. I remember that I had a lot of the rich HTML features enabled like HTML Tables, Javascript, etc. I think that's what's causing the horrible PinStack look.

toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    Wow, feel really stupid, I realised that I wasn't on wap.pinstack.com, I'm set now. Thanks everyone!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~