I'm having a problem with Voice Dial and my Motorola Car kit. Under 4.2, the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

MartyS no está en línea Stack level 2

4.5 and Voice Dial - How to Replace

Advertisement

I'm having a problem with Voice Dial and my Motorola Car kit. Under 4.2, the voice dial played through the bluetooth car kit, and now, under 4.5 it only plays through the phone which makes it hard to use via voice command in the car.

Can anyone tell me how to remove and re-install voice dial, to see if that does the trick... or does anyone know a fix to this?

Thanks!

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    Have a similar thing happen with my headset. I just turn it, headset, off and then back on. That is how I get around that with mine. Just make sure that BT is on and do not turn it off.

MartyS no está en línea Stack level 2
    THanks for the tip... Bluetooth is always on on my 8320, and when I turn on the car, it automatically connects to the car kit. There's no way to turn the car kit on and off, since its connected directly to the ignition.

However, it makes no difference how many times I turn the car on and off, it just won't connect to the car kit. Once the call is placed, however, the car kit works fine. It's just for hearing and verifying the name that I'm trying to dial via voice dial.