Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just an update. To resolve the volume issue, I did a battery pull, but it ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rcd213 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Just an update. To resolve the volume issue, I did a battery pull, but it didn't help, so I did another battery pull, this time removing the media card as well and it did the trick. As for the IT issue, I haven't had time to tackle it yet. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

wcbratton no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    312AE7B1
    Berrymaniac i noticed you said you had downgraded from .97 to VZW .77, I have tried todo this and cant figure it out.

I have done the following, maybe you could tell me what im doing wrong.

1. removed .97 from my pc & installed VZW.77 when I hooked my bb to the pc it said that i didnt need to upgrade since i already have .97,

2. removed .77 from my pc & installed 4.3 from Cellular South, deleted the vendor.xml file & when I hooked my bb to the pc dm didnt recognize my bb.

3. removed dm ver 4.6 & installed the orginal ver dm that came with my bb & it still didnt recognize my bb.

I wouldnt mind keeping .97 but it has locked up on me a few times & I keep getting the hour glass. I think my memory is ok because it sort of sticks around 39011348, on a regular basis i clear the browser cache & perform a memory clean as well as delete any meesages that i dont need. The other issue i have is when I had 4.3 i used to use the icons for CNN & ESPN but now they dont work, when i try to use I get a time out error so I have deleted all of them.

Can anyone help out? been a prob for approx a week or so now & i am getting very frustrated.

Thank you so much in advance.......

tavella81 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Yikes! I don't want any "developing" problems on .77! I've never had that one on .77. **crosses fingers**

Hey Jblackfish. I've had this problem on my 8330's and 8830's since the first .52 build. I hope you don't experience it but it may show. I only notice it when using a bluetooth headset. Glad to see you got a Curve! No problems running 97 except for the slight speakerphone blast.

KimH01 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by rcd213 View Post
    The second issue is that when using flycast.fm app, I get an IT policy error with the app going outside the firewall. Any advice on how to rectify either of the issues? Thank you.
    If you're still having issues with the flycast.fm app, their website has a support forum to help users. Visit the website & click on 'support' in the lower right hand-side corner.

tavella81 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I noticed that my WMA files will no longer play since upgrading to 4.5.0.97, has anyone else experienced this?

privax no está en línea Stack level 3
    The one second of speaker phone turning on when answering a call, and the light not working when set to auto when recording a video are the only two bugs i've found so far with .97

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12