All, I have been using this OS since about the beginning of June and no ... BlackBerry Curve forum

vaughnq no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20609EF4

4.5.0.37(Platform 2.7.0.55) Issues

Advertisement

All,

I have been using this OS since about the beginning of June and no serious issues with the core functions of the handheld, but as we all know perfection is what we try to get out of our BB's.
    I also now have DM 4.6 and my phone has recognised the update from RIMs servers, html, native downloading etc...

I still have a few issues;

1] The html emails will still come without the inset pics, when i go to retrieve pics they dont come down either.

2] When a video has been downloaded (opened or saved) it only plays the voice(sound)

3] everytime i reboot, bb messenger requires some resending of info to contacts... saying I have changed my device...

4] Youtube does not work

5] DM has now replicated all my calendar items on the phone and will try and add the items each synchro if i do not reject it.

6] there are times my mute key will not lock the screen

All these things are resolvable I'm sure, I just havent figured it out yet, but I know someone else has.

Any fixes?

Thanks
    Last edited by vaughnq; 07-14-2008 at 11:19 AM.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Yes, for the most part those items have been resolved in 4.5.0.52!

vaughnq no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20609EF4
    could you say which of the items were resolved?

for the 8300?

I'm not sure about the 8300 as I have a 8310, but there are various threads in the Handheld OS topic that I've seen that could specifically address your device/issues.

Just took a quick skim through some posts and saw that other people have reported YouTube to be working now. I know firsthand that HTML e-mails work, although you still have to ask it to download images.

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    .37 was probably the most problematic build I've used. Get a newer build (.42 and up) and you should have those things resolved.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)